2013 Call for Convention EventsThank you for your interest in speaking or hosting an event at the 93rd AACC Convention in San Francisco, CA.
Submitting a Proposal to present at convention
Some important items to note:
- The deadline to submit a proposal has been extended to March 31, 2013.
- New for 2013! AACC is implementing a new timeline for forum presentations, to allow attendees more time to move between sessions, and time to network with colleagues and forum presenters. See forum description for timeline breakdown.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out via email. Please add the email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your accepted email address list, or your notification may land in your junk mail folder.
- All presenters and panelists are required to register for the AACC Convention. Day Rates are available. More information can be found on the convention registration page, when it is available.
- All travel and lodging expenses, convention registration expenses, materials development and duplication fees are the responsibility of the presenter.
InstructionsInstructions to submit a educational session (forum, poster session, lightning round, innovations theatre).
Hosting an event or meeting at convention
AACC will accept submissions for business meetings and social events as long as space is available. If you are interested in hosting a business meeting or social event at the AACC convention, please review the Meeting/Event FAQ and use the links below to submit your request.
Questions about hosting a meeting/event can be directed to Delinda Frazier at email@example.com
- Instructions to submit a business meeting or social event.
To Begin Your SubmissionsClick on the corresponding program below
Login to an Existing Session Submission for this Meeting
Enter your ID and Password in the boxes below. Your ID and password were emailed to you when you initiated your proposal. If you can’t find your ID and password and password, a reminder can be sent to you.